You have to be a registered user of VAX VacationAccess® to take part in the Go Funjet travel affiliate program. Visit VAX VacationAccess® to register if you are not already a user. If you are already a user of VAX VacationAccess®, simply fill out the application form!
We also ask that you share with us your plans to promote your website and your Go Funjet booking engine. After you submit your registration, we will send you a link to a brief survey asking you some questions about your online marketing plans. It should take no more than five to ten minutes to complete.
If you are an outside agent, we must first receive permission from your host before we can set up a Go Funjet site for you using your host's ARC number. Please have your host send an e-mail to GoFunjet@funjet.com containing the following information (as they should appear on the top of your Go Funjet site):
- Host's ARC or IATA number
- Outside Agency Name
- Outside Agency Address
- Outside Agency Phone Number
- Outside Agency E-mail Address
- After your application has been received and processed, you will receive instructions on how to set the link up on your website. For the best results, we suggest placing the links prominently throughout your site, especially on the homepage. It is important that you set up the link exactly as it is sent to you, as the URL that you will receive will contain the information that is needed to be able to give your agency credit for the booking.
- You cannot frame your Go Funjet travel affiliate site. If you do so, the bookings will not be attributable to your agency. Funjet Vacations is not responsible for any commissions lost as a result of framed sites.
- When your client goes through the vacation booking process, it will be the same as the booking process on funjet.com. Payment in full is required at the time of the booking, there is no partial payment option and there is no option to "hold" a reservation without full payment.
- After your client makes the reservation online through your Go Funjet program link, your agency will be responsible for servicing the client on the reservation. You will be able to look up the reservation information in VAX VacationAccess®, and any updates or changes to the reservation that are desired by the client will be made through your agency.
- If you are experiencing problems with your Go Funjet partner program link, please contact GoFunjet@funjet.com. For assistance in putting the link on your site, please contact the individual or company that built your site for you. Building the Funjet link on your site requires very basic HTML code, but because we at Funjet do not have access to your servers, we are unable to provide accurate instructions as to how exactly to build the link for your particular platform.
- You will receive your full Electronic Distribution commission for Go Funjet program bookings.
- The reporting for these bookings will be a part of your normal Funjet Sales bookings, under Electronic Distribution Sales.
- When your clients make a booking through your Go Funjet program link, they will receive a confirmation e-mail with the information about their trip, and your agency will receive an e-mail with their reservation information. You can also check on the reservation information by logging into VAX VacationAccess®.
- The default document delivery address for Go Funjet reservations is the consumer's credit card billing address, as required by our credit card verification process. To protect your clients, once the consumer's billing address is verified, the document delivery address cannot be changed.
- There is no cost to be a part of the Go Funjet vacation affiliate program!
- When your clients click through the Go Funjet link, there will be no option for them to sign up for the e-mail guestbook.
- The contests that are periodically featured on Funjet.com will also appear on your Go Funjet site. In order to assure the fairness of these contests, entries that are made from the Go Funjet sites populate the same database as those that come from Funjet.com. As a result, we cannot distinguish between entries that may have come from your Go Funjet site or from those generated on Funjet.com, and we will be unable to provide you with a list of entries from your site.
- For full details on Funjet Vacations Cancellation and Refund policies, please visit http://www.funjet.com/cs/billofrights.asp.