Connecting to the Go Funjet booking engine:
- Go to the Media Center and select a Funjet Vacations banner to place on your web site.
- Place the code for the banner along with the link to your Go Funjet site into the code for your web site. Reminder - the link to your Go Funjet site can be found in your confirmation email.
- Consider adding additional banners and links to your web site that drive consumers into your Go Funjet site. (Refer to your confirmation email for linking instructions). Other ideas include:
- Linking to Origin specific Hot Deals. For example, linking to the Milwaukee and Chicago O'Hare hot deals pages.
- Linking to specific Destination pages and specials. For example, linking to the Cancun destination page.
- Linking to Fast Breaks to promote last-minute deals.
- Send emails to your clients and include links to weekly specials. How do you find the best deals to share with your clients? Deals on the site are broken down into three categories:
- Hot Deals - posted each Friday and are organized by origin city.
- Specials - tend to have a longer life and often times apply to a nationwide audience. For example, Exclusive MasterCard® offers.
- Fast Breaks - these, last-minute, get out of town deals that are often times the best deals, but have very limited inventory.
How do you include these deals in your email? It's easy! When you talk about a deal in your weekly email (whether through text or a graphic or both), be sure to include the URL to the deal next to the copy or behind the graphic. Refer to your confirmation email for linking instructions.